Here is the long awaited slide show of our vacation. Enjoy. It was by far the best (aside from Vermont) vacation. These are just a few of the 347 pics we took. We plan to go back as we ran out of time....There is so much to do there. Maybe "youse guys" can come with us next time. ENJOY!!!



3 comments:
Love the lighthouse shots all of them are great send me a few of the family pictures and I will make a college that you can post on the side bar. It is nice to have you home and boy now I have a spot to put on my wish list to go sometime in my life!!!!
you're making me want to move! that area is actually one of the possible places we may be moving to next year. i've dreaded it, but, after seeing this slide show, i think it might not be so bad!
I'm jealous! The lighthouses are lovely. I can almost smell the ocean...ahhh
Post a Comment