Friday, July 18, 2008

LIGHTHOUSES


Yesterday, Thursday, we went to see the oldest lighthouse in Portland. As you can see by the picture it was breathtaking......It is just what the New England shore looks like. Waves crashing against the rock, breeze blowing. It was just perfect.

Today, Friday, we spent the day in downtown Brunswick. It was quite humid here today. No breeze. We had hot dogs in the park and looked in a few antique shops that were to expense to purchase anything in. Went to the base and the kids stayed at the rec center watching movies, etc, with Pappa and Dad and Angie and I went, SHOPPING and got our nails done. I don't believe I'm saying this, but I am SHOPPED OUT.

Tommorrow we will head back to New Hampshire to spend the night with the kids in the hotel before we head back to the South. There is still so much I want to see and do here, but time is running out......We have had so much fun just loving on the grandkids, playing games, making memories, watching movies, snuggling, making cookies, watching more movies, playing more games, playing in the sand, and just plain being nanna and pappa.

No comments: