Thursday, July 10, 2008
WE ARE ON OUR WAY!
Well it's countdown time again......In less than 8 hours we will be on our way to see our grandkids......Ethen and I have been counting down the weeks and days and now we are counting the hours. I gather from Ethen that we are going to be spending most of our time at the beach, which is totally cool with me. I love the ocean and If I could, would probably live by it......They have some friends that own a boat, and according to him we will be taking a day and will be going out on the boat. I can't wait. Two of my most favorite things to do.....I can hardly contain myself. I'm sure Angela and I will probably squeeze a day or two of shopping.....At any rate, at 7:20 tomorrow morning we will be on our way to Maine.......More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a grand time!
Be safe!
Post a Comment