
It has been a great 2 days so far. The picture you see is not a post card but the real thing......The weather has been great, like in the low 80's high 70's with a brisk breeze. We sleep with the windows open, which is a new experience for me. When we arrived at the airport the boys had made a sign to welcome us and the favorite saying so far is from Seth....He just looks up at me and says "Nanna, I like you" or "Nanna I Love you" He keeps saying "stay at my house" and will get jealous when Ethen tries to snuggle or hold my hand and he will say "MY NANNA". He will say he doesn't like his mother or father today just his nanna. We are cheerishin the moments.
We took a ride up route 1 yesterday and visited several beaches.....The oceans and light houses are beautiful. Seth would not leave my side and was very concerned that I might fall on a rock or something. We ate a place that serves "lobster rolls" Yum, Yum....It is kind of like chicken salad only it is lobster in a hot dog bun that I forgot we used to have when I was a kid. It is not the typical hot dog bun you see in Texas.....looks very different. It was delicious. Today, Sunday, we went to church (not impressed) and then just lounged around all afternoon. In the late afternoon we went to the river and walked and then came home and ate at "Fat Boys".....great hamburgers and yummy lobster rolls. We are ready for bed and will attempt a game at Monopoly with Ethen. I will post pictures when I figure out how to get them from one place to the blog site. (They are in a different software program) Tomorrow the boys are going fishing and Angela and I and my new friend Seth are going "shopping".......
No comments:
Post a Comment