Okay, so here we are eating supper.....the guys left the house to buy already cooked lobstah and returned with "uncooked lobstah"......trust me it stunk to high heaven in the kitchen when they were finished. They both said it was good and no I didn't try it as I like my lobstah looking pretty on my plate. We had pictures, but when John downloaded them something happened and they disappeared.....It definitely was an interesting evening in the kitchen. After supper we had "fresh" blueberry pie and Green Mountain coffee, which I will be bringing home with me to share with my friends.....
So now we are are playing the game of Life.....it seems that the game is more complicated than real life, how is that? and why does an artist make 80,000 when a doctor only makes 60,000 and the doctor went to college......geesh someone help me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment