
To those of you who havn't heard.......Sam & Bri are having a BABY!!!! Sam is going to be a daddy and what a GREAT daddy he will make. He is so gentle and caring and I can see him twirling with (Alexa Christine) Lexi and treating her like a princess just like he does with Bri. I can see him taking long explores with (Zachariah John) Zachary and talking about life. I can see him protecting and gurading them,and leading them to THE ONE who created them. I can see Bri having tea parties and taking Lexi shopping and teaching her what it means to be a lady and loving her and letting her know how special she is just like a mamma should. I can see her running to Zachary when he falls and skins his knee and telling him it will be alright, and I can see her holding both of her children and nurturing them and wiping away their tears, and healing their hurts just like a momma should. They are going to be great parents, not perfpect ones, but great ones who will love their children with everything in them, and they will teach them the ways of the Lord and pray that they follow in HIS footsteps....... We are so excited for them. The due date is February 20....(again another holiday, President's day). (In our family we only have birthdays on holidays. The only one in our family that was not born on a holiday is John.....I guess we will have to make one up.....0 We are so proud of you both and look forward to that awsome day.......
1 comment:
Oh, yea!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment