Friday, June 27, 2008

A New Adventure

Well, today is the last day of my "extended" vacation. I have a new job. I am so excited as it is less than a mile from my house and I probably would go 3 days on 1 gallon of gas......:0) I will be doing Medical Transcription, something I havn't done in 8 years, but I'm excited about getting back into it. I will always be challenging and will be more than pushing paper back and forth like my previous job. It's going to be great.

On another note....I was totally bored today so decided to go out in the back yard and "pick weeds". Interesting thing about weeds, when you get the "entire" root it really is pretty ugly, and if you don't get the "entire" root, they just grow back. Another interesting thing was that the wetter the soil, the easier the weed came out root and all. Kind of made think about sin in our life. If we don't get rid of the root that is causing it, it just keeps coming back. And if we let it stay there a while and grow it is harder to come out root and all. At any rate, I went out there early this morning, for a few hours and then again in the late afternoon. As I am sitting here typing this, my lower back (really low) is burning and itching. Apparently I got a sunburn there (ouch) Never new that my back was exposed as I had on a rather long t-shirt. Oh well, don't think I will be going out there in the heat of the day again. As a matter of fact, I think we need WEED BE GONE.......

1 comment:

marme said...

and the softer the rain of the Holy Spirit has made our heart, the easier the root of sin comes out without leaving anything behind...