
okay, so tell me what ya'll think.....be honest.....I wanted to smile with my mouth open and show my pretty "straight" teeth, but the person taking the picture told me to keep my mouth closed.....thus we have a "dorky" smile...
I've just gotta get this smiling thing down.....don't want "dorky" smiles in the wedding pictures.......
8 comments:
I love it! It's you!!
And the smile's not bad either, although, I do like to see your teeth! ;)
i think it looks great. i say show those pearlies.
Wondereth I who doth comment on my blog... Hey, you!
love it! so stylish!
Neato! Give us that NATURAL smile that is so you! The smile that makes your eyes sparkle! Have a wonderful trip. Love you.
I was reading some of your older blogs, and I just want to say that it is not vain to want to look good for your only son's wedding. Hope your unfortunate grill mark on your arm is healed by now or unnoticeable. Tell your son, who is still 14 in my recollection, that he is far too young to get married but that "Kablot Spot" gives best wishes. But don't forget the too young part. For no one, no matter how great they are is old enough to get married at 14. Hehe!
I like the hair. I'm glad you kept it long for the wedding.
Girl, you know I like it! And show them pretty teeth!
Post a Comment