Tuesday, August 7, 2007

DAY 3

Today was a great day in CA.......The weather was perfect and I do mean perfect......I think it was about 80 with NO humidity.......I ventured out with the rent-a-car on my own to the outlet mall.......I've never been one to venture out, but today I have "grown up".......I spent some time just me and Sam in the morning (we went to our favorite spot) and then spent the afternoon with Angela doing what we do best, SHOPPING......Found some great buys.......

Tomorrow we will spend the day in Apple Valley with Sam and then go to his house for dinner. He is cooking!!!! We are having so much fun and enjoying being with our family making lots of memories......unitl tomorrow.....I will try to take some pictures and download them for you all to see.....

3 comments:

JAC said...

I know you are happy and having a wonderful time with your family! Enjoy. Miss you and love you.

beautiful chaos said...

I miss seeing you! I hope you have the memory-making time of your life!

marme said...

Wish we were with you! Have fun and soak in every moment!

Remember...Life is measured by the moments that take our breath away!