Sunday, August 19, 2007
PRAYER REQUEST
Well Angela made it to Maine. Only took her 5 days to get there. They left on Wednesday and arrived sometime on Sunday. She sounds like a different person. All she says is how pretty it is....Poor thing she has been deprived all these years.....She said apartments are very limited, so they are looking for a rental house. They need to find one pretty quick as their stuff will be arriving soon and they will need a place to put it. I know God is faithful and will lead them to where they need to be as he has led them this far already. Also be praying for a church. She was telling me she went to Niagra Falls and how pretty it was. Made me want to be there. She said the weather in Maine is a chilly "58" degrees and that was at 6:00 this evening. I guess you all know where I will be next summer.....Just think, the summer home in Maine and the winter home in Sacramento, CA. Kind of nice don't you think and I don't have to pay for either one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A new beginnning for all of you it seems...
I think this chapter of your life will be good!
I'm glad to hear Angela's optimistic, maybe she'll find a great home school co-op up there.
Can I go with you to your winter homes and summer homes? It sounds so high-falootin!
Post a Comment