Just thought you might like to come on an adventure with me on my first day on vacation......it was a "stinky"one.......our flight was great, we arrived in New Mexico and Angela came to pick us up.......I found a pair of shoes to go with my dress, yeah!!!!! Then we went to lunch.....they took us to a Brazilan restaurant. Food was great, but I think a little to rich for Seth ......all of sudden we smelt this smell that we just couldn't get a way from......I had forgotten what it was like to be with "little ones". We decided to pay and change him before anyone else smelt this delightful smell. Well, let me tell you, when he goes, he goes......as Angela was changing him in the car on the back seat, there was so much of it that he got it on the seat and the back of his shorts, so we stood him up between the two parked cars and proceeded to strip everything off and use wipes, (thank heaven for wipes) to clean him up. He had it everywhere, and I mean everywhere....his fingers, his nose (how it got there, i'll never know) at any rate we ran out of wipes. Just then the people who owned the car next to us (who had children thank the Lord) noticed we were OUT OF WIPES and blessed us so we could finish the job......(I now know why I never had fancy nails while my kids were little, not only could I not afford them, but it is really hard to keep them clean if you know what I mean).........Okay so know we are traveling down the road to go to the store to pick up a few things, when yes, I had to go.......(must have been the rich food) and if I didn't go soon it wasn't going to be good. Well have to have a toilet I can sit on.....You know all those things your mother told you never to do!!!!!!.......So we stopped at the Embassy suites to use the bathroom.....(they live 45 minutes from the city, which is were we were) ..Aah yes life was great, the bathroom was clean, (I still didn't sit) however, when I was finished I heard a clump clump clump and someone coming in the next stall......I noticed they had pretty big feet and had on black boots and the front of the boots were facing toward the wall.......I didn't think anything of it. I thought, hmmm, maybe they think they are in China and are squatting backwards. At any rate, I came out of my stall and went to wash my hands when the person who was in the next stall came out and said, "Oh excuse me, I thought I was in the MENS room".......Yes go ahead laugh, run to the bathroom if you must.......I was shocked.......so shocked that when I came out I made sure that I was in the right bathroom and of course I was.........What an adventure.
Ya'll have a great day and I will try to blog again soon......You never know what is going to happen on this trip......
4 comments:
Waaayyyy to start out your trip girl. I am sure I would have HAD to turn around and go back in the stall after seeing the man - my insides would have dumped! Miss you!
I have done that before. I mean what the man did. I saw big man boots around me and just stayed in my stall until I was alone.
Well, you are in California! But still I can just Miss Prim & Proper's eyes popping out. Did you ask him if he could read? Was he a biker? I just got this picture in my head I can't get away from!
My eyes did bug out and I was so shocked I didn't know what to say!
Post a Comment