Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well, it is officially the end of my vacation. We dropped the boys off in Kerrville and they went on with their dad to Corpus......It was a sad time, but we will probably see them again soon. It was a great time while they were here....I tried to make Ramiro an "offer he couldn't refuse", but he refused to hear it. My daughter spoiled me by cooking dinner for us every night, something besides grilled chicken...I really think she is a gourmet cook.....She made fresh homemade pizza without sauce, roast and red potatoes with green beens, awsome cheeseburgers, just to name a few......We played lost of Monopoly games and sorry games, card games, and just snuggled and loved on them. It was a great time and we hope they will be coming for a month or so in the summer.

On another note, from California, they tell me that Kinsley is smiling and laughing in her sleep, and they are enjoying her. She is getting to be a lot of fun.....I will post some updated picturs as soon as I get them.

In the meantime, my house is trashed, but is quiet for now.

No comments: