Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MISSING HER!!!


On Friday, March 27th, she will be one month old. As you can tell from the picture, she is growing.....she is doing new things like "smiling" and "laughing"....Oh how I wish I could go visit every two to three months, but financially that just isn't possible, nor do I think my job would allow such a thing. I have known ever since Sam was little what the Lord had wanted him to do and I'm proud that he is doing it, but why can't he do it so he is in driving distance......I pray that God will move him closer every day, but it doesn't seem to be happening fast enough.....How can you bond with those you love when they live so far away?

Happy one month birthday, Kinsley. Nanna wishes she could be there to hold you and love you and kiss your little cheeks, to rock you to sleep and sing to you just like I did your daddy. I love you so much.....I just wish I could share that love with you and you hear it and feel it......I love you....Nanna.

1 comment:

JAC said...

Here's a message for you to give to Sam and his beautiful wife. Jane, our daughter-in-law put the phone to our little angels ears as soon as we would call, or they would call us; also at night she would hold them up to our picture so they could kiss us goodnight. When we would go down to see them they knew us and it was like we were never strangers to them. We are very close to those angels - all five of them and I do believe it's all because of our "daughter's" love for us.