Tuesday, March 10, 2009
New Pics
It is our last day here in the beautiful city of Sacramento! I don't want to leave tomorrow. It so pretty here. The grass is the greenest I have ever seen grass are the trees budding. "New Life" is cropping up everywhere. I have been nicknamed the "Papparazi" I guess becuase I am constantly taking pics of this new little princess. She has grown like a weed in just the few days that we have been here. She is amost 2 weeks old and will hold up here head and push her feet against your stomach. I try to tell her to quit growing so fast, slow down, what is the hurry. We expect her to be crawling in the next few weeks or so:0)(not really). She is holding her head up and pushing against us though. Here are a few more pics we took for you to enjoy.. She had her first bath last night. We all celebrated with blueberry custard pie. Yum!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know a couple of folks that are going to come back to SA missing a little angel!
Post a Comment