Monday, August 25, 2008

THE LASAGNE AND THE BREAD

God is so awsome......my favorite bible story is about the "fishes and the loaves"...We had an awsome night at the Chapter One Dinner.....tonight. I planned to feed 120 people, only had food for 120 people, but somehow God multiplied and we fed 170 people.....He is so faithful to show himself mighty on our behalf and take care of the small things in our lives. Not only did 170 of His kids get physical food, but they got spirtual food as well.

If you are reading this blog and are not helping with part of a meal and would like to please let me know.....Many hands make a light load and it is just once a month. We are looking for more students to attend next month. I am so excited. What a blessing this ministry is to the students at ASU. If you are reading this blog and you are a part of this ministry and you did help, thank you thank you thank you. The students loved it.......

4 comments:

ree said...

WOW!

That's awesome!!!

mari said...

Maggie, I so appreciate everything you do for us. Tonight was incredible!

JAC said...

I knew there were lots and lots of cars in the parking lot. God will stretch the food every time! We serve a wonderful God!

Jason and Jenna Jones said...

I miss your cooking!!! And I miss you too. My blog won't let me add you for some reason so I always check yours through Delana. lol! Love you!!