It has been a while since I blogged. Doesn't mean there hasn't been things going on in my life.....there has been quite a few things, just can't share them as of yet...I'm praying for God's plan to be worked out in my life....
Pastor's message today was awsome and very needed. He talked about the Baptism of the Holy Spirit in such simple terms that made it so very to understand...even for this girl who has been baptized with the evidence for many many years....I plan to get a copy of the sermon and send it to my daughter who I know will listen to it with Ethen and be able to understand it perfectly.....While praying at the alter I kept getting a picture in my mind of a river at different levels and everyone who wanted to was in the river at different levels....some were at the shore just starting out, some were moving farther in as they trusted in Him to take them farther, and some were even going deeper as they wanted all God had for them.....this told me that we are all at different levels in the spirit....all at different levels in our walk with the Lord.
That's all for now.....Judging by the time, I need to go to bed as I have to work tomorrow.....Mondays are very busy as we have 3 days of typing to catch up on.....Doesn't seem like we will ever get caught up, but that's okay, it keeps me employed.....
No comments:
Post a Comment