
It has been a great day......it rained all day :0)..We looked at another church today. No services going on, but we stopped anyway to check it out. We were able to meet the Senior Assoc. Pastor and he showed us around. We will probably check that church out the next time we are here.
we managed to look at several apts for rent this morning :0( told John there is no way we are doing that. We just have to find a place to buy and move in. Most of the apts do not rent 6 months and the one that would was really tiny and i was not impressed.
We went to lunch and I was sitting next to a table where two women were sharing gifts and their lives with each other. it was the sweetest thing. I got all tearied eyed as i was thinking about my special friends back home and it reminded me of the times we would have lunch together and share with each other.
We went after lunch and looked at about 8 houses......WOW.....I found one that I really liked. 4 bedrooms, a great room, dining room, basement. It is 2 stories with the master suite on the first floor. We are going to look at some more in the morning before we head to the airport.
At supper tonight, I told John that I still have mixed feelings. On one hand I want to move because I know it would be good for him and I don't want to hold him back, but on the other hand I don't want to leave my friends. Making friends is not easy for me. He responded by saying that if I didn't want to go we wouldn't, but to remember that we won't be in Michigan for long and if we stayed in Texas and he continued to do what he was doing in about 2 years we would be moving to "DELRIO". (ugh) Could you see me living in DelRio....I think not!!!!
Well, that was the jist of my day. I hope to see all of you at the Ladies Christmas party. I am looking forward to being there and making more memories with everyone.......
2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing you and getting a hug from my sweetheart M...
I am still very mixed about the whole thing too. It has been a little while since I found out that y'all were moving and my sentiments have not really changed. I'm still pretty bummed about it. I do know though that where you are going will be a blessed place to have you there.
And as for the rest of us, we will have a big empty spot that will never really be filled...
I love you both so much for your hearts and for all that you have meant to me. Thanks for sharing yourselves the way you have - always willing and raring to go!
Post a Comment