Sunday, December 23, 2007

Death of a Dream

Well as most of you know, we are NOT moving. We will be staying here. We did, however, sell our house so we will be moving temporarily into an apt until our new house is built a block from where we are living now. It has been a crazy week and an emotional rollercoster. I felt like a death had taken place and to be quite honest with you did not understand it. I wanted to move. I was excited about being in a new place and tackeling new adventures. Making new friends, but still keeping in touch with the old ones. Being in Michigan was like being home. It reminded me so much of where I am from. I felt like I was home.

But God had other plans. I know Him well enough to know that His plan is for good and not harm and that He knows my beginning from my end. So for now, we will be staying here. I was reminded this morning in service that He has a plan for my life, so my prayer is that He will help me to heal and to be able to dream again and that my dreams would line up with His plan for my life, whatever that may be.

No comments: