
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Sam
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday my son......Its been 25 years and I can still remember the day as if it were yesterday. Words cannot describe the feelings I had that day. What a blessing you have been over the past 25 years. I have watched you grow into the Man of God you are today. I have watched you struggle to get where you are today and I am so proud of who you are and what you have become. You never compromised, but stood up for what you believed to be right. You have stepped into the destiny that God had for your life and you are example of His love and grace to those He puts in your path. You have a passion for life and for God that has never been quenched. Whatever you do you do with excellence. You have brought much joy into our lives and still continue to be the joy of our hearts.
Thank you Jesus for bringing Sam into our lives. I thank you that he follows you with all his heart and hears you when you call. I thank you that he is obedient to your call and never compromises in his walk with you. May you continue to bless him and grant him the desires of his heart and may you always stay close to him guiding him in every decision he makes.
Sam, may you have a blessed day and I pray God would continue to bless you with the wisdom from above and the joy that can only come from Him. I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment