Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Proximity Creates Intimacy
While I type this I am listening to Sam preach. I am so excited because I don't get to hear him as often as I would like. He is preaching at the church he is associate pastor in. He is preaching on "Intimacy with God" You can go to http://www.baysidelifechurch.com/ and hear what the Holy Spirit is saying through him. I am amazed at how God is still talking to us about intimacy with Him since the retreat. Could it be it is the heart cry of His heart? It is so awsome, because he is reinforcing everything that was said on the retreat. I encourage you to check it out. When you go to the web site click on the listen button and then scroll down until you find his name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great speaker! You should be very proud!
Enjoyed it very much.
And I agree, the Holy Spirit is wooing us into His heart.
We must all find ourselves there and not let what we found on retreat grow faint.
You should be proud of what God has done in your son's heart and life. Ain't God sooooo good? I'm happy and proud for you and your honeypooch (J)!
Post a Comment