Sunday, September 30, 2007

Awsome Movies

Okay, When I came home this afternoon, i watched an incredible movie. "The Ultimate Gift". After reading Marmies blog, you guys need to rent it. It is about a rich dude who never worked a day in his life. He is angry at his grandfather because his dad died and he blames his grandfather for it. At any rate the grandfather dies and leaves an inheritance. The uncles think they are getting it, but they don't. He gives his grandson a series of gifts before the ultimate gift is given. It is so good. You just have to rent it to see what happens. Good for a girls night or a couples night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds very good I think I might need to go rent that this weekend. Hey have you been to see "The Kingdom" in movie theatres? Very intense...but great movie!

Nanna's Place said...

No, but ther are several that I want to rent. Saw the previews on the last renter. If you go to foxfamily.com you can see the movies that will be coming out on dvd.