Sunday, October 14, 2007
Blogger page
Thanks for all the tips on how to get my page back. I have tried them all and nothing worked, so for now I will go with what I have.......I was able to recover some pictures as John had backed up our hard drive and I found almost all of the pictures, but none of the wedding. I will be loading some different ones on the right side of the page. Maybe I can work on it and make a little different. Last I heard from Casey he was going to try one more thing, but everything he tried so far wasn't working.....Hopefully Sam and Bri will hurry and register on the web site so I can see the pics and order some. That stinks, because I'll have to pay for them, but that is the way the "cookie crumbles"......Will post more later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry your having such a hard time. :(
Post a Comment