
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Briana
Happy Birthday to you!
She may never see this, but I'll say it any way. I am so glad she married our son.....she truly is the one we have prayed for ever since he was a little boy......God has not only blessed our son, but has blessed our family with her presence. She is such a joy to be around and is easy to talk to. She loves God with all her heart and just enjoys life.
Thank you Jesus for Briana. Thank you for bringing her into our lives. Thank you for the grace that flows through her life. Thank you that she walks uprightly before you and choses to live for you each day of her life. I pray that you bless her abundantly and that you reveal yourself to her as she goes about her day. May you never leave her side and may she always know your presence in her life.
Briana we love you and wish you the best birthday ever.
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Briana
Happy Birthday to you!
She may never see this, but I'll say it any way. I am so glad she married our son.....she truly is the one we have prayed for ever since he was a little boy......God has not only blessed our son, but has blessed our family with her presence. She is such a joy to be around and is easy to talk to. She loves God with all her heart and just enjoys life.
Thank you Jesus for Briana. Thank you for bringing her into our lives. Thank you for the grace that flows through her life. Thank you that she walks uprightly before you and choses to live for you each day of her life. I pray that you bless her abundantly and that you reveal yourself to her as she goes about her day. May you never leave her side and may she always know your presence in her life.
Briana we love you and wish you the best birthday ever.
1 comment:
She is beautiful and most definitely looks like a happy person to be around. It must feel wonderful to know your son found such a special wife.
Post a Comment