Unless anyone physically stepped into an ant bed, they are NOT ant bites. They are the lovely little darlings called chiggers. BUT if you think you have ant bites, try the clear nail polish. It just might work for those "little buggers" as well.
You're right - I have chiggers. I thought they were ant bites because the ants were crawling on my feet during the sunrise service. But I've never had ant bites that itched this much for this long. So my feet are about to be polished. =) I'm so ready for the relief!
Yucky. The place we went to had tons of spiders. I should have pulled and A. and stayed up all night with my cell phone light on making sure they didn't get on me.
All in fun A. I will never forget that night last year. That trip was really the beginning of some budding friendships.
3 comments:
You're right - I have chiggers. I thought they were ant bites because the ants were crawling on my feet during the sunrise service. But I've never had ant bites that itched this much for this long. So my feet are about to be polished. =) I'm so ready for the relief!
Yucky. The place we went to had tons of spiders. I should have pulled and A. and stayed up all night with my cell phone light on making sure they didn't get on me.
All in fun A. I will never forget that night last year. That trip was really the beginning of some budding friendships.
My sister stayed up all night watching for spiders? I would be embarassed, but I'm used to it by now...
Post a Comment