Okay, never had these before and never again want to get them. I did discover a tremendous treatment for the "little buggers" CLEAR NAIL POLISH. If any of you acquired these on the retreat dab some nail polish on them and it kills them and the itching instantly. Better than the chigger medicine you buy on the market. Praise God for the person who invented nail polish. I bet you thought you could only put in on your nails!!!!!
4 comments:
Have any solutions for the ant bites? They ate my feet up and now I itch soooo bad!!! It's hard to sleep. The itch cream from the store does little. =(
I can't believe you never had any chigger bites before! You are most definitely not a native Texan,huh?
A minister's wife told us to use Preparation H for bug bites! Takes the swelling out and I've used it for ant bites. Also tobacco soaked in vinegar works well for bites, IF you can find any tobacco. Had one of my smoking neighbors to give me one of his "weeds" just for this cause and kept it stashed away.
LA
Unless you physically stepped in an ant bed, they are NOT ant bites. You might try the clear nail polish. everything I bought in the stores did not stop the itching either, but the nail polish did. Try it. It can't hurt! :0)
Uhhh...you don't have to be from Texas to know what chiggers are...spent my childhood dodging and treating those little nasties. Vaseline will also work. Anything that cuts off their oxygen supply.
Post a Comment