Sunday, September 30, 2007

NEW TOY

Okay, I finally did it. I took the plunge. I bought a laptop. I really won't have time to do anything else now but blog and play on the computer. At this very moment the clothes in the dryer are screeming at me to get them out before they are to wrinkled and then I will have to iron them. I chose to ignore them and just run them through another cycle. Oh well there are worse things. It has been a great weekend. Relaxing and quite.

3 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

YAY for new toys!!
Yay for addictions to blogging!!
Yay YAY for maggie!

marme said...

just throw a damp washcloth in and start that dryer again!

Blog away girlfriend!

Meems said...

I like your new blog look. New laptop? Fancy.

My laundry is in a pile, a rather large pile. Still blogging. At a certain point in the day, if it didn't get done, I just add it to tomorrows list and enjoy the night.

Glad your blogging so much. Everyone has update, and I've been reading forever.