Friday, September 7, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Ethen called me and told me about his first day of school. He is in the second grade now. He absolutely loves school. He says his teacher reminds him of me. He says that her hair is like mine and that she has the same skin color and that she is nice to him like me. He said that it was like having me there every day. Isn't our God good to do that for him. He has made lots of new friends and is very excited about going to school. I am so happy for him as the last two years in New Mexico schools was a struggle. So much that they pulled him out and home schooled him which he liked better anyway.

As for Seth, still no school for him. He still will not go in the POTTY. He will be 3 in just a few months. I told her not to worry, as I have never seen a 5 year old in kindergarten in diapers.

2 comments:

La said...

Tell Angela that Julia was not really fully trained until she was about 3 1/2. It took forever and she's a girl! She'll be 4 soon and still has accidents on a weekly basis. Talk about frustrating. It just takes some longer, I guess. I don't cry about it anymore. =)

Glad to hear they're doing good...

Meems said...

I'm sure it will be anytime now, with the potty training. Most boys I know have taken until around 3 years old to potty train.