Saturday, January 17, 2009

UPDATE

Ethen is doing well in school. He is cathching on to multiplication. Angela has been teaching him the concept using beans. He is doing well in Reading. He is one of the top readers in his class. Check this out he is reading Chronicles of Narnia series and he's only in 3rd grade. He says there are 5 girls that are "in love" with him. They think he is cute. One of them he says is "very annoying", she is constantly bothering him and wanting him to call her at home after school, and when they are in line, she is always touching him. I want to know what happen the the famous 6-inch rule. I do believe Angela will be taking care of this if it continues. At any rate, he sort of likes school in Texas which is better than hating it. I'm hoping it will get better as the year goes on. At any rate, I'm glad they are closer to home.

No comments: