Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost here

She'll be here in one week. What will you think of us Kinsley. I know what we think of you. There isn't a day or moment I don't think about you and what you will be like. I can't wait to see you and hold you and shower our love on you. We have waited a long time for you and prayed for you. I wonder you will look like. As you grow, what will your interests be. I wonder what color your hair will you have and your eyes, I bet will sparkle and light up when you see your daddy. And oh how you will laugh and giggle when mommy holds you. I wonder what your personality will be like. Will you be outgoing like momma or laid back and easy going like daddy. I know you will bring joy to everyone around you. So many questions that will answered in just 7 days.....! I'm excited I can't wait to meet my new little princess. And oh what a princess you will be.

No comments: