It seems like forever since I posted last......Not much too say really.
Our house should be ready by the end of May......It really is coming along. the colors are blending really well together.
My braces come off in 4 days.......It will be so nice to eat and not feel like I have food packed in my teet all of the time.
Went to a Ladies event in Temple. It was fun to be with friends and just be girls. Dressing up and feeling special. Staying up late and talking until 2:00 a.m. then shopping the next day and finding great bargains. What fun. I found my self laughing and just being me.....funny though as soon as I got home my mood changed and I seem sad......I really need to figure this out. Why is that when I'm away from home I feel different and seem happy, but when I get back i slip back into the sad mode......?
Ladies Tea........My daughter and I are decorating a table over the phone. It's not the same as here being here, but it will have to suffice for now. She has given me ideas and I'm going to check out some rental places to see what I can find. I will definitely have Chocolate Truffels at my table in honor of her. It really stinks...really stinks.....not being able to share these special times with her. I miss her so much. One reason why I'm sad I guess. She checked into tickets to come visit for month.....to the tune of 1700 dollars. Yes I said 1700 dollars. Don't think that will happen unless by some small miracle this appears in our budget or theirs.
Receipts....Why is it that when men buy something and you ask for a receipt they mysteriously have lost it!!!!! How do they expect us to keep the books acurately when they can't do a simple task like KEEP THE RECEIPT. :0(
My brain hurts right now....I'm tired and want to go to bed. Sorry if this doesn't sound interesting. Just random thoughts from my heart.
4 comments:
Where are the pictures of your house? Also expect pictures as soon as your braces come off!
Online banking really helps. I know when Neill has spent money on the checkcard before he even gives me the reciept.
Aawwww! I'm gonna miss the tea...:(
Are your braces off??? :)
Post a Comment