

Here they are..The long awaited pics of the house. Not very many, but at least you have an idea. the one shows the living room and kitchen. I will probably have an open house when it is all done.....You may have to bring a chair though, as furniture will be very sparse for a while. I walked into the garage tonight to the tune of WRONG APPLIANCES. I just don't get it. They were supposed to put in black with stainless front. My refegerator is all stainless. Can't have all black everything else. Everything has to match. (disorder I have) My real estate agent said he would take care of this. Every since the wrong countertops got put in it has been all downhill from there. It is a good thing we did not go on vacation the last month or everything and I do mean everything would have been torn out and gutted and redone. I never dreamed that building a house would be this much trouble.
At any rate those are the few pics that we took. You will all have to come to the open house once we are in there (supposed to be May 30) but who knows now?
1 comment:
What a beautiful home!
Post a Comment