Well it has been 3 days since I have had braces........I can't believe what a few years and some hardware can do. The tooth that was crooked is perfectly straight. Not only did they change the course of the teeth but they reshaped my mouth and face. Now I get to wear retainers, which I am trying to get used to. They are hard to put in and just as hard to take out. I'm still on the "ortho" diet as I have to wear them all the time except to eat and brush my teeth, so I dont take them out just to have a snack if you know what I mean. Just to much trouble. They make my head hurt and my teeth, so I have been taking Ibuprofen a lot. Hopefully I will get used to them soon. They say it takes about a month.
It will be about a month and we will close on our house. May 30 is the date. Ran into some snags with the stone we picked out for the fireplace. When they delivered the boxes we started looking through them and not only were they the wrong color they were all different colors. If they were put on the wall it would have looked like a 3 year old colored on my wall. So we were given the option to pick granite, Yeah......at the builders expense.......how is that for a blessing. The colors are coming together so nice. I was worried at first because you just never know when your just looking at one piece of tile as opposed to a whole room of it. It is blendingwell and I am looking forward to getting in there and decorating.
2 comments:
You should post a picture with your new smile!
And your new house!!
Miss you!
Ooooooo.. The house sounds divine!
I choose you for the progressive dinner this year!!
*WINK* *WINK*
Post a Comment