Saturday, February 23, 2008
GETTING ORGANIZED
Nothing to exciting happend today. It has been kind of a quiet day. I did manage to get all of my spring and summer clothes out of the storage bins and put away almost all of the winter clothes. I was able to organize my closet and John's closet. No more "wire hangers". Hate those things. Everything is color coded and hung neatly on "plastic hangers". It looks great and I feel like I have accomplished something. I know you all probably think I am crazy, but it is just one of those querky things about me. Besides it makes it easier to find something to wear. You should try it. It really does work and you might like it. We did manage to get out and spend some time together talking about the future and some things to be praying about. The weather was beautiful and it has been an enjoyable day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you got a lot accomplished today!
And anytime to dream with your honey is time well spent!
Love y'all!
I wish I were that organized. (I am *not* organized at all!)
I've taken my blog private and am unfortunately resorting to invite-only -- trying to remember everyone who's commented in the past so I can invite them. I know you've commented, but I don't know your e-mail address, so I can't invite you!
(So if you can e-mail me at lorna.griggs@gmail.com, I'll invite you.)
(I'm not being picky or selective -- I'm just trying to protect myself from the prying eyes of a particular teenager who thinks she is entitled to know everything about her mother's life.) ;-)
Post a Comment