It really has been a Valentine weekend. The day started out with me going to the car to go to work and to my surprise I found a single l
ongstem rose on my seat with a card that said "everday I look at you I love you more" Yes I'm such a baby i cried all the way to work. You see on this day 32 years ago we were married. I guess you could call us valentine sweethearts. We went out for dinner, but to many people and the line to get in was rather ridiculous, so we just grabbed some pizza and came home with a movie and snuggled and watched it on my laptop. Oh I should tell you that before dinner he gave me another gift......tickets to Maine to visit our daughter in July. I am so excited as i miss her terribly and well Maine is about the most beautiful place to visit in the US in the summer.
ongstem rose on my seat with a card that said "everday I look at you I love you more" Yes I'm such a baby i cried all the way to work. You see on this day 32 years ago we were married. I guess you could call us valentine sweethearts. We went out for dinner, but to many people and the line to get in was rather ridiculous, so we just grabbed some pizza and came home with a movie and snuggled and watched it on my laptop. Oh I should tell you that before dinner he gave me another gift......tickets to Maine to visit our daughter in July. I am so excited as i miss her terribly and well Maine is about the most beautiful place to visit in the US in the summer. Thank you honney, It has been a grand weekend, just spending time with each other. It has been a great 32 years and I couldn't think of being with anyone else. You are the love of my life and the best thing that has happened to me. You will forever be my "true valentine"
4 comments:
What a romantic story. Happy late anniversary. Love Birds.
Awww!
Happy late anniversary!!!
Sounds like it was a great one!
This is so sweet! I didn't know Valentines was your anniversary. Congradulations! You guys are a great example to us younger marrieds.
Congrats to both of you. Sorry I'm late, but better late than never! Love you both much.
Post a Comment