Saturday, February 2, 2008

ARE WE LOOKING THE OTHER WAY?

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5a2e075a1a4a6e1b9770

I watched this video and wondered how many times do we just ignore what is going on around us because we get so caught up in our own lives and our own hurts. I think that life is more than just attending church two days a week, but a it is getting involved in those that He puts across our path. It is getting involved in others lives and helping them as much as we can. I am so excited for life groups to begin. This will be a place where we can invite others to be a part of a family of believers that cares for them. What a great way to show the love of Christ not only to those who know him and are struggling but to those who don't know him and need to.

Lord forgive me for the times that I just let life pass me by because I was to busy and caught up in my own hurts and problems. Make me more aware of those around me and more sensitive to what they are needing. Bring people my way that need to know that YOU are all they need.

No comments: