Sunday, January 27, 2008

Won't You Consider?



Hi
My name is Bengie. I am a male corgie and I'm about 4 years old. I am a small dog and I am looking for a home to go to for just a week while my temporary parents are out of town. My previous owner lives in Maine and couldn't take me with him so his grandparents are keeping me for the time being. They are going out of town in March and I will need a place to stay. I am an inside dog, so I stay indoors most of the day and only go out when I am taking a walk or have to do my business. I like to cuddle and sit at your feet. I am very obedient and love children and I like to play. I am potty trained and I don't chew things, so I won't mess up your house. My temporary owners do not want to put me in a kennel and quite frankly I don't want to go to the kennel as I have no place to run and be free, but I will if I have to as I can't stay by myself in the apartment. If you don't have a fenced in yard (although that would be the best) I am trained to go potty outside on a leash as we live in an apartment right now. I will tell you when I have to go out, so you won't have to guess. I like to go for walks, but I'm okay just laying around. I do bark, but not excessively, only when someone comes around that I do not know. I will bring my own food and my own bed so you won't have to worry about that. I can't eat table scraps as they make me sick and neither you or I would like that very much. If you think you might be interesed, please talk to my owner, nanna, and let her know or you can talk to papa if you can't find her. They can fill you in on all the details of what I left out. Oh, and thank you.

No comments: