So here we are at the begining of the new year.......I love new beginnings. It's a chance to start over to do something new. 2007 was a good year. Even though it brought changes to us, it still was all good. That is because God is good.
I am excited about 2008. I am excited about the adventures that will await us.....I am praying for new avenues to share His love to others, new avenues to be an encouragement to those He puts in my path.... New opportunities for growth.
Yes, I choose to believe that 2008 will be great and that God will prove himself to be faithful and real in my life, just as he has in the past years. For I know in whom I have believed......He is my hope, He is my Joy.
2 comments:
yes, and amen.
Happy New Year!
"I choose to believe..." What a powerful statement.
Post a Comment