
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the "secret place". When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
This is probably one of my favorite scriptures. To think that God reached into my life when I was merely a tiny embryo and began to shape me within. He originated me. He began to put me together while I was still in the soft silence of my mother's womb. It was there my inward parts were originated by God. Is it any wonder why my inward parts cry out to him today. Why wouldn't they. He created them. He created us to worship Him from the "inside out". What an awsome God we serve that He knows my beginning from my ending.
4 comments:
Congratulations! and Welcome! I'm so glad you finally got on the boat with the rest of us. It will be fun, addictive, and inspiring.
You'll be glad you joined!
Glad you've joined us. I think you'll like it.
how wonderful to know that God is performing that work inside me right now...forming my precious baby to worship Him.
thanks for the word.
i love this verse too! thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment