Monday, July 30, 2007

FOR MY GOD IS FAITHFUL......

For those of you who don't know, our daughter who lives in New Mexico (yuch) will be moving to Main (even more yuchier), yeah the other side of the map.....at any rate they are trying to sell their house......this is very hard where they live because they live out in the middle of nowhere and I do mean nowhere.....any way they had someone look at their house yesterday. She called me and asked me to pray, so I did.....God answered prayer in 24 hours.....they made an offer which was about 5,000 less than their asking price and they wanted her washer and dryer which I could only dream of having......(I have the cheapo ones).....So they counter offered to include the washer dryer and refrigerator.......we will see if they except tomorrow....(7/31). I will let you know......

God is so faithful.........I just know that this house will be SOLD soon and they will be able to move TOGETHER instead of being seperated until it is sold. Where she lives right know is not a very safe place and we would rather she wasn't left alone. I know my God knows this and He has a plan for them and He will protect her and the boys where ever they are, but for know pray with me that it is SOLD.......

3 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

Will do.
I cannot even imagine going through a move without my muscles!
Tell her we're praying for her!

team D said...

I will pray never been there but understand it is very stressful!!

marme said...

I'll be praying for your kids and you pray for mine. okay.