Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wedding Thoughts

Was just thinking this morning about the wedding.....It seems like just yesterday that it was quite a bit away, and now it is almost here. Just 10 days to be exact......I wish that they would have gotten married here in San Angelo where all of our friends are.....Feel like I'm going to a wedding where I only know the bride and groom. Just wishing that i could share the happy day with all of my friends! I guess I'll have to pay for web service on my phone and text pictures to everyone......I'll have to definitely get the "T-9" lesson before I leave. :0).......



I'm such a klutz.....I was curling my hair the other morning and dropped the curling iron on my "arm". The first thing I thought of was, yes you guessed it, what it was going to look like in my dress......My dress is very sleevless. I'm praying the mark will be gone before August 10th. Otherwise my right arm WILL NOT be in any of the pictures.....Also, i think I am having anxiety over getting my contacts in time......They are still not in and I leave on Friday......this is not good as they are soft contacts and i have never worn soft before nore do I know if they will even work......sounds like vanity I know, but then that is me.....I always have to look perfect.......I guess I could not wear my glasses, but then it would be like "Mr. Magoo".......hmmmm maybe I need to pray about this vanity thing?

No comments: