Okay so here is part two......the house is SOLD......yes I said SOLD......and the best part is that God answered her prayer.....she asked in the very beginning that He would sell the house in 30 days......well you guessed it......30 days to the day......She couldn't believe it......AND she gets to keep her washer and dryer (the one I dream of having some day) She kept telling me, "but mom you don't understand"......there are 60 houses alone in my neighborhood which is in the middle of nowhere and some have been on the market for a long time......I proceeded to tell her, but that is our God......Never early, never late, but always on time......
I am so thankful that He showed himself to her, because now she knows that He is her God personally and He answers Her prayers personally......She doesn't have to go through me......
The other part of the prayer was that Ramario would find out soon when he has to report.......They have to be out of the house in 30 days......We are still waiting to hear about that, but I know in whom I have believed that He is faithful to do exceedingly and abundantly all, yes I said ALL that we could ask or think.....
Yes God has a plan.....sometimes we can't see it, but I know He has a plan for our lives and it is always for good......
8 comments:
That's so awesome! That's so our God! Congratulations!
God is so good!
that is so awesome!!!! God is faithful all the time.
I was wondering if you have any contact information for marriage encounter. I have a friend who want to go.
That is wonderful and that is God always on TIME his TIME but on Time sorry more for me then you. Trying to get it into my head!!!
God is so very faithful to his children. Sometimes life can be so scary. The thoughts of what might happen or could happen. But he is always there with his perfect timing.
YAY! How encouraging! That is just perfect!
Praise the Lord for His goodness and His mercy! He cannot fail.
Post a Comment