Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY WISH

What a great day I had today. Not only was it an awsome day in church with a wonderful word from the Lord, but I was able to spend the whole day with my husband and two very special friends. We had lunch together after church and then spent the afternoon playing "frizbee golf". If you have never played, I highly suggest it. then we came home and I opened my "myspace" e-mail and found this waiting for me from Briana. When I read it, it brought tears to my eyes as it touched my heart so much. I love this girl more than words could say (you might say like she was my own) and look forward to the day when we can "always" be together and I can have tea with "both my girls". Thank you, John, for wonderful day and for teaching our children what it means to "honor their mother"





Happy Mother's Day! I tried to wear brown and pink yesterday, but it didn't work out so much. But I did wear pink! I hope you had fun drinking tea. Someday I hope all three of us can have fun together on your special tea day. I'm so thankful I married a man with such an amazing mom. I hope you feel honored today and everyday. Much love!

1 comment:

JAC said...

What a blessing this "daughter" is to you. Just remember - not always do MIL's get daughters - they get DIL's. Ain't that just DILLY?