Saturday, November 17, 2007

They are moving AGAIN

Yep, Angela is moving again. I think if there was an award to be given for the person who moved the most, she would get it hands down. She just can't seem to stay put. I think she just likes to pack and unpack and likes a good adventure. This time same city, same state, just a better house. The apartment they were living in was too small, no washer and dryer, (this meant laundramat every other day) and a crazy lady lived below them. She really scared Angela, so bad that Angela filed a complaint with the police on her. At any rate they found a 4 bedroom home, victorian style with a basement, backyard and a tree for the boys to climb......It is much bigger than the one they are in now. Oh and the best part, you guessed it, a LAUNDRY ROOM. No more laundramat for her. !!!!! I am excited for her and can't wait to go see her. I miss her so much......

2 comments:

Meems said...

I can't say I blame her. Apartment living is hard with a family. I can't imagine carting all of those clothes to the l-mat everyday.

I'm glad she found a great place to live.

JAC said...

That is great news! Nothing worse, for me, than going to the L-mat. Been there, done that and don't LIKE it!