My heart is full tonight. Sam lead worship today in our church. I couldn't help but remember the many times he had done this before today in other places since he was 3 years old, but today was different. There was something about it I couldn't quite put my finger on. I remembered the time he was 3 and was in the backyard leading the birds and squirls in praise to the Lord. Then there was the time he and his sister sang together in a play at church, then there was the time he was in fourth grade and just lead by the Holy Spirit to pray for his teacher. Then there was the time he was in high school and was asked to be the P&W leader for his school and he lead his peers in chapel. And again when he went he off to Masters. I think that was when he seemed to be different. Different in a good way. God grew him up and taught him well what worshiping the Lord is all about, what it means to be sensitive and lead others into His presence. It is not taken lightly. God is so faithful to remind me of the day that He called him to lead others and so faithful to remind me of the day he spoke to my heart regarding His calling.
Yes, I did worship the Lord this morning, right along side my son and my thought was "Lord he is walking in your presence every day and worshiping you not just one time a week, but daily, and living out the calling you have placed upon his life since birth."
Thank you Lord for an awsome day in your house.
1 comment:
Oh Maggie! That was beautiful! I feel your 'Momma's heart beat' right along with you!
So proud of your Sam!
Post a Comment