Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Friend

Today, September 10, is my friend's birthday....What a great friend she has been...I remember all the times we spent together, raising our kids together, going to second hand stores together, trudging around in the snow together, camping out at each other's homes ....having bible study together, our kids had fun and we had fun... sharing life...knowing God and helping others...that is what friendship is all about. I remember the time I went to your house and you made chicken pot pie, yum, and yes we had cashews...How funny, tomorrow, we are having chicken pot pie for dinner, no cashews though. I'll miss you but I hope you have a great day and know that you are blessed and I am blessed for having known you....Have a great day my friend. For I know the thoughts I think toward you says the Lord, thoughts of good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope.....I love you.

No comments: