
In just about 6 weeks she'll be here. (not the best pic) I can't believe it is almost here. I can hardly wait to see her, to meet her, and to hold her. I wonder who she will look like? Will she have red hair like her mom or jet black like her dad? What will she be as she grows up? Will she play the piano and sing like her dad and pappa, or will she want to dance in His presence like her mom and nanna. Will she want to play t-ball, or would she rather go shoe shopping? What will her personality be like? HMMMM so many things to ponder. We love you Kinsley and can't wait to meet you. We pray for you every day that you will be safe on your way here to us. For now, stay warm inside momma and we'll see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment