
He turned 9 years old on Nov. 23. As I think back on that day, what a great day it was. I remember looking in the nursery window and thinking "you are the apple of my eye" and over the years you have become so much more than that. You are a joy to be around. You are inquisitive and always wanting to learn. You have a tender and sensitive heart toward others. Always stay close to Jesus and remember how much He loves you. You are the "apple of his eye" as well and you will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Father I pray that Ethen walk close to you all the days of his life, that you would hold him close to You and that when you call his name he will hear and answer. I pray that he would hunger and thirst after you and that you would surround him with your presence. I thank you, father, that you give your angels charge concerning him to guard him in all his ways. May he never stray from Your presence and may he always know how much You love him.
Happy Birthday Ethen. The angels rejoiced on this day as do we.
No comments:
Post a Comment