Saturday, October 11, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Daughter might be moving to Kingsville, Texas. Yeah!!!! That means MOTHER/DAUGHTER TEAS together and not over the phone, holidays together, she can even go on retreats with me.....She will miss Maine I'm sure, who wouldn't. They said they saw a moose in the McDonald's parking lot the other day. Still waiting for picture of that one. Son-in-law just waiting to hear from HR if he got the job. They will probably live in Corpus Christi. Anyone know what it is like to live in that area? Would appreciate the comments, good or bad.

Still waiting to hear about Sam if he got the position in Nebraska. This is the church where he was dedicated in and went to preschool in. Another God thing!!!!
How cool would that be one not to far North and one not to far South. That means holidays together and when we have 4 day weekends we can take trips to see them. Ah yes, there is change in the air.....

Fall is coming.....well to some parts of the continental United States. I love Fall. It is my most very favorite time of the year. I'm not sure why,though, maybe it is because of the pretty colors and growing up where you can see them and smelling the crisp air, pumpkin pie, and apple pie, or maybe it is just the changing from summer to winter. don't really know, just know I like it....

Bought the CUTEST stuff for Kinsley today. Pink shirt with brown jumper with pink polkadots on it. Little black MaryJanes with black roses on the strap. Pink blanket with Pooh bear on it, and various other items that I couldn't resist buying. What's a Nanna for anyway....but to SPOIL, SPOIL AND SPOIL somemore. Oh forgot to mention as I was walking up to the checkout caught out of the corner of my eye this sign sticking out of a basket in the isle. It was just screaming "buy me for Kinsley". It says "THE PRINCESS SLEEPS HERE" and yes it is pink with crowns and jewell hearts in the center of each crown. I can't wait till she gets here......She definetly is our little princess and I'm sure will be very spoiled just like our boys are.

3 comments:

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

besides corpus being one of the cities that may have to evacuate during hurricanes is that its kinda humid i think. i could be wrong.

team D said...

Spoil them because we have to be the parents and can't get away with it. LOL

mari said...

I lived in Corpus for 10 years. Not too bad, kinda stinky. There are lots of refineries. But, they have good seafood.

I'm sure this helped so much : )