Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NANNA'S PRINCIPAGIA

IT'S OFFICIAL Kinsley Ella will be here February 20th and I can hardly wait.....Yes we are having a girl and yes they've changed her name. I am so excited I can hardly contain it. Sam & Bri are excited as well. This morning on my way to work I turned on the radio (which I never do because I only live a minute from work) and the song that they played was "Dancing with Cinderella" and I immediately thought of Sam dancing with his "little princess." She will be the "little princapagia" in our family. (thats little princess in italian in case you didn't know). Yes she will be spoiled, just like our boys are. I have pondered who she will look like. I'm hoping for long curly red hair and brown eyes...Only God knows. Funny but I can feel him smiling down on me as He can see the joy and anticipation of this little one in my heart. Dillard's,Penny's, Target, and Walmart here I come.....I guess I know what I'll be spending my next few paychecks on.....What's a Nanna for anyway?

4 comments:

ree said...

YAY for little baby girls!!!

Congratulations!!

chronicler said...

Looks like you and I will be grandmas at about the same time! My daughter-in-law is due the 18th (I think that's right). Congratulations!

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

Congratulations, Nanna. Very good news, indeed. :-)

mari said...

Yay!!! Feel free to practice on Brylie!