Friday, March 14, 2008
AN ENLIGHTING EXPERIENCE
Well, we have made it home. The trip was definitely an eye opening experience for me. From the momement we took off to the time we landed in Dallas. It has been a relaxful time and I'm definitely sure I would never want to live in N.O. I'm not real sure I would want to visit it again. there was some things I liked about it, like the boats floating down the river and being able to watch that at any time of the day or night, being able to get up and not have to be rushed to do my bible study and actually get something out of it, but then there were some scary things like all the people that live under the bridge in pup tents about 3 blocks from the hotel we stayed in, and "Bourbon Street" and the "French Quarter", the filth that seem to just linger around everwhere, unfriendly people, my what a different place. When we landed in Dallas, John and I both looked at each other and noticed right away that we felt much lighter. No oppressive spirit lingering. Yuch.......I never thought I would say this, but it is good to be back in SAFE San Angelo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How many times have I told you that IT IS GOOD TO BE IN SA!!! This is God's country - get it in your little brain!!! I be tellin ya the truth and with my hand up! So happy you are back HOME. Hugs.
Post a Comment